Monday, January 23, 2012

1/19 I am laying in bed, yes it is early in the evening (only 6PM) and I am prone on my heating pad. With all trouble I am having with my hip just a few hours in the car causes me to be in a great deal of pain. So now the first thing I want to do when I get home is to settle in bed with the heating pad and wait for the meds to kick in. I can't take the suggested dose of my pain meds while working during the day so by evening I am relatively miserable.

I am looking forward to Tuesday and having this surgery, I am optimistic that this procedure will solve my problems and I am hoping that the connected lower back pain will instantly disappear.

I have been trying to complete the preventive maintenance that will be due while I am out and I really should make a trip to WV tomorrow but I dread the drive. The hospital that I need to go to is 5 hours one way from home and if I did not need to get this work done If would never make a drive like that on a Friday. On a normal day before I began to have problems with my hip that is how long the drive would have been. Now however I have to stop and walk every 30 minutes, which slows me way down. Oh well regardless of how long it will take to get there and back I must get the work done.

1/23 I just discovered that I never posted this... it turned out that I did not go to WV on Friday and instead spent the day shipping parts back to the factory and sending my loaner equipment out to my co-worker who will be covering my territory. 
It was a good thing that I did not go because we had an ice storm come in and by 10 PM the roads were treacherous.

No comments:

Post a Comment